Skip to main content

Growth Mindset

 Growth Mindset 

The Growth Mindset means many different things to me such as growing : 


  • Spiritually 
  • Financially 
  • Emotionally 
  • Physically 
  • Mentally 

There are so many aspects within that allows us to grow and thats what I think that is a great thing about being human. Which is being able to grow and evolve into something bigger than what we already are. We are given a choice everyday to be able to better ourselves and thats what I think is a huge blessing. Here are few examples how you can evolve your growth mindset. 

  • Physically 
People can evolve physically by changing up their diet to be more healthier to add more fruits and vegetables, more lean meat , more water and being able to go to the gym for at least 3-5 times a week. This way you are not only taking care of yourself physically but you are also taking care of yourself mentally. Because when you workout and finish a workout you trigger a healthy dose of dopamine because you are proud of your progress with your body. 

  • Financially 
People can evolve financially by spending less below their means , setting up a budget ,  investing in themselves and other assets and having a financial short-term goal and long-term goal such as a holiday, a car , a house , paying off debt , paying for school supplies etc. 


After watching Carol Dweck's TED talks on the Growth Mindset i have learnt a few things. I learn that things that we learn take time. And we all need to learn how to push ourselves out our comfort zones to learn more.  She also said something about being awarded for effort , perseverance, strategies etc. This reminds me of quote where you need to enjoy the process instead of the journey. Because thats where you learn the most.  

I would love to learn how to improve on my growth mindset this semester and this is something I always wanted to do not even just for college but for anything in life in general.





http://growthmindsetmemes.blogspot.com/2015/01/english-commit-to-goal.html






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Success

  Introduction to myself :)  This is me Nasim Slavotic :) Hello! My name is Nasim Slavotic, I am 20 years old and I am now a 2nd-year student in TUDublin Blanchardstown doing Creative Digital Media. I am from Dublin and I work part-time in my dad's butcher shop here in Blanchardstown in Coolmine near the post office.  What are my hobbies?  In my free time, I like to go to the gym. Also, I like to go out and take pictures with my camera and make videos on my Youtube channel (NaSiM101) which I took a break from for a while from the pandemic but I do love to brainstorm new ideas for videos and discover new trending things. I also love going out with my friends but now I am starting to go back out again since the pandemic had closed everything before but now everything is coming back to normal slowly but surely. When I'm bored I like to head on Photoshop and Illustrator and just make whatever comes in my mind.  https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1621191 Favourite Foods...

Alpha

  Alpha  This is my progress, I have updated the HUD and I added a few more features in the environment What is going good? So far so good, the game is coming along well. There are a few scripts I put in such as collecting coins, player movement, environment design, generating random levels and level boundaries.  The Technical Difficulties  But there are a few technical difficulties I am going through which is every time I try to put a rigid body component into my player when I added the jump feature into my player controller script, the player for some reason falls through the map and I tried many times trying to fix the issue but I will try my very hardest to fix it. I also need to add in collision detection with the obstacles and when the player does collide with one of the obstacles it will say game over and you have to restart again. Those are some of the difficulties I am facing, I will try and reach my lecturer or one of my peers in class to see if they know t...

Game Vision Statement

  My Game Vision Statement  https://www.projectmanager.com/blog/guide-writing-perfect-vision-statement-examples Introduction:  In last week's blog, we further researched one game idea that we really like for this semester. And the game idea that I picked will be the Endless Runner Game idea. The name for this game will be called "Forest Rushers: On the Run".  Jungle Rushers: On the Run is a 3D Endless Running game that uses the Unity 3D engine to immerse players into a world where they are in a giant jungle. The player controls an adventurer who is trying to run away as far as possible avoiding many forms of obstacles such as brick walls, tree branches and pointy wooden spikes on the ground. The key is to collect as many coins as possible before you meet a certain faith. Game Genre:  The game genre that I chose is going to be an Action-based 3D Endless Runner.  The target audience for this game is casual gamers, people who are aged 10-20 years old.  Th...